GREEN SAGE ECO PRODUCTS GREEN BLEACH is a safe and effective alternative to chlorine based products and it can be used in many applications in and around the home. It is based on sodium percarbonate which uses oxygen for destaining and deodorizing. GREEN BLEACH is safe to use at all temperatures, on most washable fabrics, and all colors, in hard or soft water, and is compatible with other household cleaners. Also, it produces no harmful by-products which negatively affect the environment. Unlike chlorine bleach, which can merely cover up a stain, GREEN BLEACH attacks and breaks down organic stains to totally remove them from the garment.
Uses and Instructions
In the laundry GREEN BLEACH is used to destain, deodorize, and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily stained articles. For light soils add 1 ounce of GREEN BLEACH with your laundry detergent per load.
- For moderate soils use 2 ounces and for heavily soiled articles use 4 ounces.
- To whiten and deodorize diapers add 4-6 ounces of GREEN BLEACH into the soak cycle. Soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- For whitening old linens and yellowed window shears, deodorizing and cleaning tennis shoes, or to get rid of yellow armpit stains on shirts: soak in 2 ounces of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of water for at least one hour, or overnight, then rinse.
- For stained plastic ware, dishes, dish rags and dish towels add 1-2 ounces of GREEN BLEACH to the container to be cleaned or to the dishwater and soak for at least 15 minutes.
- To keep your drains and disposals clear and smelling fresh add 1 ounce of GREEN BLEACH in 8 ounces of hot water and allow solution to sit in drain overnight.
- For septic systems add 4 ounces of GREEN BLEACH to toilet and flush into the septic system twice a week.
- For toilets add 3 ounces of GREEN BLEACH, wait 15 minutes then scrub.
- For shower curtains soak in one ounce of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of hot water; for mildew stains soak overnight.
- For bathtub and shower use make a paste of GREEN BLEACH with hot water, scrub with a cloth or sponge, wait 15 minutes then rinse or use.
- For deodorizing garbage cans add 1/2 ounce of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of water and let soak.
- For lawn furniture add 2 ounces of GREEN BLEACH to hot water, scrub, wait 15 minutes, then rinse.
- For all weather carpeting add 4 ounces of GREEN BLEACH to a gallon of warm water scrub with a stiff broom, wait 20 minutes then rinse.
- To destain and deodorize carpets add one ounce of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of carpet shampoo prior to cleaning.
- To remove mold and mildew from carpeting add 2-4 ounces of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of hot water, apply generously to stain, wait 10 minutes, then vacuum with extractor.
- For acoustic tiles add 6 ounces of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of hot water, spray on tiles, wait 15 minutes then rinse.
- For mops add 3 ounces of GREEN BLEACH to a gallon of hot water, soak overnight then rinse.
- For mildew removal or to clean baseboards or basement floors after water damage from flooding add 4 ounces of GREEN BLEACH to a gallon of hot water, scrub surface, wait 30 minutes then rinse. GREEN BLEACH is safe for use in a closed environment.
- To clean and deodorize cat litter boxes soak them in 3 ounces of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of water for 20 minutes then rinse.
- For urine, feces, or vomit stains on carpets or upholstery, add one teaspoon of GREEN BLEACH to 8 ounces of water, wipe onto stain, wait 10 minutes then rinse.
- To clean and deodorize coolers add 2 ounces of GREEN BLEACH per gallon of hot water, soak for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- For boat sails, cushions, ropes, camping gear, tents, tarps, etc. add 4 oz. of GREEN BLEACH ounces per gallon of hot water soak for 30 minutes then rinse.
GREEN BLEACH is excellent for cleaning and restoring wood decks. It removes organic stains from leaf stains to BBQ grease, removes mold and mildew as well as sun faded and discolored wood layers. Makes your deck look almost new!!! It doesn’t harm your plants, grass, or landscaping in any way! To clean your deck first remove any loose soils or other matter. Dissolve 6 ounces of GREEN BLEACH Destainer and Deodorizer in a gallon of hot water. Apply to wet deck. Scrub with a stiff broom or brush, then rinse. For railings a hand pump sprayer does a really excellent job. Wait 10-15 minutes, then rinse.